(modified Lego set 10242)
Original Lego set.
My version with 16 chances.
2. Turn signals
3. The extra lights are a bit higher.
4. The grill is 1 plate higher and is moved ½ stud outwards.
5. The bonnet is built as SNOT so that it won't be too tall above the grill.
6. Different angle in the windscreen
7. Roof rebuilt
8. Different angle in the rear window
9. Rear corners rebuilt
10. New tail lights
11. Grill 4 plates thinner
12. Rebuilt engine room:
-engine moved forward
-higher valve cover
(I have once dismantled an engine of a Mini like this and put all the parts back again.)
13. Smaller steering wheel
14. Bottom of the rear side windows
15. Rebuilt B-pillars
16. 2 studs more legroom under the dashboard